Ek Dham Tour Package Ex Haridwar 4D/3N (Kedarnath)Scroll to Tour details, Places Visit & Hotel Stay
As one of the spiritual tour, ChardhamYatra carries a lot of devotion. This holy expedition of sacred places in India includes the visit of four shrines, namely Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and BadrinathDham. Visiting these four sacred places together is called Chota Char DhamYatra, which is located at the Himalayan foothills of Uttarakhand. The char dham tour begins from Haridwar, which is the perfect gateway to reach Uttarkashi for Yamunotri and Gangotri shrine, followed by a visit to Badrinath temple. Let us explore the char dhamyatra tour:
ShriKedarnath Temple:At an elevation of 3584 meters, you would find Kedarnath Temple above the sea level that flank around the river Mandakini. This place has one of the 12 forms of Lord Shiva as “jyotirlingas”, which was dropped on the hills of Mandar (The main location of temple). The temple has been constructed by AdiShankaracharya and named it as of the name of King Kedar. Idols from Shri KedarnathDham are brought to Ukhimath, during winters and worshipped for six months.
Devotees across the world come for ChardhamYatra to get into the eternal bliss. You can check numerous Chardhamyatra package available on the web at affordable prices by the professionals.
This morning arrive Haridwar and drive for Guptkashi. On arrival check in at hotel. Later get your medical checkup done for your next day’s travel to Kedarnath. Dinner and Overnight stay in Guptkashi hotel/Camps.
Very early morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Gaurikund. From where, you will start your 17 km trek to Kedarnath. You can hire a Doli or a horse, for your trek (Cost Not Included). Mandakini, one of the main tributaries of the Ganges originates at Kedarnath and flows through Gaurikund. Trudging with you are pilgrims chanting “Jai Bholenath.” Sometimes the mist would envelop the mountains and slowly lift away, revealing a shiny blinding-white peak that threatens to rupture the skies. On arrival check in at Govt. Camps/Lodges. Dinner and Overnight at Govt. Camps/Lodges
Early morning you get up before dawn and after taking bath you are at the temple by 4:45 am for the ‘Abhishek’ to Kedarnath Shiva. Everyone can go inside Garbha Griha and touch the idol. You can also prostrate with your head touching the deity etc. After darshan and puja you come out of the temple and return to the Govt. Camps / Lodges. Later you’ll start the return trek of 17 km from Kedarnath to Gaurikund. The vehicles wait for you in Gaurikund Car parking and you’ll drive to your hotel. Dinner and Overnight at Guptkashi.
Early morning, after breakfast, you drive downhill to Rishikesh a spiritual city and the Yoga capital of the world. On reaching Rishikesh you’ll do the Rishikesh sightseeing visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. Evening drive to Haridwar and drop at Haridwar Railway Station.
Package cost Per Person @ INR 7,999 per person + 5% GST.
|SL.||No.Of Pax||Cab||Cost / Pax|
|2||6||Innova/ Xylo/ Bolero / Similar||9,499/-|
|3||4||Swift Dzire/ Indigo/ Etios/ Similar||9,999/-|
|4||2||Swift Dzire/ Indigo/ Etios/ Simila||14,999/-|
|DESTINATION||HOTELS / SIMILAR|
|Haridwar||Hotel The Urmi / Similar|
|Guptkashi||Hotel Raj Palace / Similar|
|Kedarnath||Govt. Tent (Own arrangement)/Similar|
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- Accommodations in Standard room at hotel.
- Daily fixed Menu breakfast & dinner.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions.
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
- AC will not work in hill area (after Haridwar).
- Helicopter Charges (Full fare would be charged from 3 years & above)
- Phata – Kedarnath- Phata return fare @ INR 8000 per person (Subject to change)
- As per the policy of Helicopter service providers only 3 Kg of handbag is allowed and full fare would be charged from children 3 years & above of age.
- For same day return trip report time at helipad is 0700 Hrs and for overnight passengers is 0930 hrs.
- Passengers would be given 1-2 Hours for darshan and one can avail priority darshan tickets upon arrival in Kedarnath which are available only for Helicopter passengers.
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Transportation for Chardham, Do Dham, Teen Dham and Ek Dham Sector as per requirement.
- All pick up and dropping facilities at one point. AC would not run on hill drives.
- Hotel Accommodation On twin/triple sharing basis as per requirements.
- Driver’s T.A – D.A, toll tax, parking, and interstate taxes.
- All fuel charges & state taxes. All toll / parking Fee.
- Meals breakfast & dinner at hotels on fixed menu basis.
- Presently applicable taxes.
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 5% Gst Extra.