CHARDHAM HELICOPTER TOUR PACKAGE 5D/4NScroll to Tour details, Places Visit & Hotel Stay
Yatra starts from the capital of Uttarakhand, the queen of the hills, Dehradun. These four different pilgrim destinations, the CHARDHAM, situated in the magical Himalayas, joined by mysticism and spirituality, Beckon millions of visitors every year for a voyage into the unknown, for a flight towards the heavens, for a journey into these self..
**Auspicious Holy Yatra**
*OUR PACKAGE INCLUDES*
- Helicopter trip starts from Dehradun (Sahastradhara Helipad).
- Complimentary accommodation (Without Meal) at Dehradun on arrival along withAirport/Railway transfers for both way.
- All Meals and accommodation for 4 Night & 5 Days.
- All ground transfers and local sightseeing by Toyota Innova
- VIP Darshanat all four Temple i.e. Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath
- Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath.
- Palki service at Yamunotri
- 07:00 AM DEPARTURE S’DHARA HELIPAD , DEHRADUN
- 07:45 AM ARRIVAL KHARSALI HELIPAD, YAMUNOTRI
Passengers are requested to reach state government helipad on Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun which is the starting and ending point of this yatra. Vehicles are arranged for pick up.
Our pilots and ground staff will brief the guest about the entire trip and do’s and don’ts. Breakfast will be arranged at Kharsali and passengers are supposed to leave their hotel early at Dehradun / Haridwar.
Upon arrival at Kharsali (The helipad for Yamunotri) passengers are welcomed by Heritage Aviation (HA), ground staff, who will unload their baggage and carry it to your hotel.
Temple is a 6 KMS trek which will be cover by palki. Total journey will take approx. 5 hour 30 min.
Generally passengers will return to hotel by lunch time. After rest, We do visit to Shani Temple which is near to your Hotel.
- 07:45 AM DEPARTURE YAMUNOTRI HELIPAD
- 08:30 AM ARRIVAL HARSIL HELIPAD, GADGETRY
Harsil is one of the most beautiful and picturesque Valley in Uttarakhand and also known for mini Switzerland. Gangotri temple is approx. 22 Km from Harsil helipad. Total drive time will be approx. 50 Mins. Stay will be arranged at Himalayan Nature resort which is around 2 KM away from Helipad. We provide all the basic and leisure facilities for tourists such as a premium accommodation with ensuite washrooms, delicious vegetarian food, Short walks, local sightseeing along with evening bonfire at Gangotri Valley
- 09:00 AM DEPARTURE HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI
- 10:00 AM ARRIVAL KEDARNATH HELIPAD
Kedarnath is flanked with breathtaking snow -caped peaks, making it most beautiful and remote site among all for Chardham sites. We will arrive to Sersi Helipad from Gangotri,her after changing the chopper we will fly for Kedarnath Helipad.Temple distance is approx 500M from here and this distance can be cover in 15 Min approx.
Kedarnath doesn’t have good hotel options to stay, once your Darshan will completed, We will return to Guptkashi and your stay will be arranged at Villa Aadhya
In the evening, we will visit ancient Triuginarayan or Kalimath Mandir
- 10:00 AM DEPARTURE SERSI HELIPAD, GUPTKASHI
- 11:00 AM ARRIVAL BADRINATH HELIPAD
Badrinath has an average elevation of 3,100 Meters. The temple is approximately 50 ft (15 m) tall with a small cupola on top, covered with a gold gilt roof.
According to legend Shankar discovered a black stone image of Lord Badrinarayan made of Saligram stone in the Alaknanda River.
Accommodation will be arranged in Sarovar Portico which is very close to temple. In the Evening, We will visit Mana Village which is near to religious site of Badrinath.
The Special Maha Abhishek Puja is the highlight of the entire yatra. It starts at 0400 AM and last for 2 hours.
We have arranged an opportunity to all our guest to sit inside the temple and cherish the darshan of the Shringar of the deity from close quarters.
- 11:30 AM DEPARTURE BADRINATH HELIPAD
- 12:30 PM ARRIVAL S’DHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
After having breakfast will depart from Badrinath for onwarsds journey with wonderful memories and lots of blessings.
Package cost Per Person @ INR 1,79,999 per person + 5% GST.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilets
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri and Gangotri are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3.5 Star.
- Hotel can be change with similar options due to the over bookings.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Heritage aviation reserves the right to postpone the timings of flyingsubjected to weather conditions.
- Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
|If passengers wish to cancel their booking then theywill have to pay following cancellation charges:|
|Upto 20 days before Journey||20% of amount|
|Upto 10 days before Journey||50% of amount|
|Less than 7 days hours before Journey||75% of amount|
|48 hours before Journey||No Refund|
|Re scheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability|
|BAD WEATHER SITUATION If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on next day. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means, if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75% amount.|
Elevation of Chardham sector:
|Note: Above are the elevation of all dham which is quite less than Rohtang Pass.Which means if one have visited Rohtang pass (3978 Meteres) ever) or similar heights,will not face breathing issue|
|Things need to be carry: Regular medical kit , Windceater , Sport shoes, sunglasses ,sunscream ,flashlight ,Dry fruits (If required)|
|Clothing : There is no restriction for clothing while you enter in Temple. For ladies we advise ignore weering sarees.Salwar kameez and jeans will be preferable.|
|Telecom network BSNL & JIO is best to have otherwise other network is also available at all site(Some time with limited network).|