TIRUPATI BALAJI DARSHANScroll to Tour details, Places Visit & Hotel Stay
Sri VenkateswaraSwamy Temple or TirupatiBalaji temple situated in the hill town of Tirumala in Andhra Pradesh is an ancient and one of the richest shrines of India. The Tirumala hill shrine consists of seven hills namely Seshadri, Neeladri, Garudadri, Anjanadri, Vrishabhadri, Narayanadri, and Venkatadri. The main temple of Tirumala lies on the seventh hill called Venkatadri, hence the Temple is also known as “The Temple of Seven Hills”. Lord Sri Venkateswara, also known as Balaji and Govinda, is the presiding deity of this holy Tirumala Temple.
Arrival at Renigunta station at 13:25 hrs. Reception at Railway station & road transfer to hotel for check in. Visit of Shree Kalahasti (Lord Shiva) Temple and Visit of Tiruchanuru( Goddess Shree Padmavati ) Over night stay at the hotel. ( Dinner ).
After breakfast proceed for Darshan of Lord Shri Balaji Temple. In the Evening Drop AtRenigunta Railway Station.
Package cost Per Person @ INR 3,999/- per person + 5% GST.
- Indica/Indigo for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- To & from Comfortable 3AC Class train journey
- 01 Night AC accommodation at Tirupati.
- Road Transportation by Non A/C Vehicle for the entire tour.
- Child with extra bed & triple sharing room will be provided either on cot or on mattress.
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Meal plan as per the itinerary.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 4.50% Gst Extra.