Varanasi Allahabad Ayodhya 4N & 5DScroll to Tour details, Places Visit & Hotel Stay
7,999/- per Person*
Varanasi is said to be the oldest surviving city of the world. Varanasi is also called as Kashi or Benaras. Being the most venerated pilgrim place in Hindu religion, Varanasi is said to be a museum of temples. Also called the city of temples, Varanasi is home to about 2,000 temples. People from all parts of India as well as the world come to Varanasi to visit these temples, making the holy temples of Varanasi amongst the most visited temples in India. Many important and famous temples are located at Ganga Ghats (river front), adding to the religious value of the holy river, Ganges.
Most of the temples that are located on the Ganga Ghats are old and date back to the medieval period. According to legends the first Siva Jyotirlinga, the fiery pillar of light, came through the earth here and flared into the sky. Therefore Varanasi is also called Kashi, "the City of Light." The Kashi Vishwanath temple, located near the Ganga Ghats, is the most famous and important temple of Varanasi. In this temple resides the guardian of the holy city, Lord Shiva. Other important temples of Varanasi are the new Vishwanath temple, the SankatMochan temple, the Durga temple, the KalBhairav temple and the Mritunjaya temple.
Destination Covered: ( Kasi Viswanath Temple, Kasi Visalakshi Temple, Ganga aarthi pooja, Dasarat Mahal, Kanak Mahal, Hanuman Garhi Temple, Mythical Saraswati, Anand Bhavan, Swaraj Bhavan and more... )
Temple Place Covered: (Kasi Viswanath Temple, Kasi Visalakshi Temple, Annapoorni Temple, Birla Mandir, Sankata Mochan, Tulasi Manasa Mandir, Hanuman Garhi Temple, Pataalpuri Mandir)
On arrival pickup from airport or railway station and transfer to hotel. In evening see world famous ganga arti. Overnight in Varanasi.
In morning visit to Vishwanath temple, Annapurna devi, Vishalakshi devi, Sankat mochan, durga kund, manas temple and Birla temple - BHU. Overnight in Varanasi.
Morning drive to Allahabad to see the Sangam (Meeting point) of the three rivers - Ganga, Yamuna & Saraswati. Here the Maha Kumbh Mela is held every 12 years which is a major Hindu festival. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Sangam - Around 7 km from Civil Lines, overlooked by the eastern ramparts of the fort, wide flood plains and muddy banks protrude towards the sacred Sangam. At the point at which the brown Ganges meets the Greenish Yamuna, pandas (priests) perch on small platforms to perform puja and assist the devout in their ritual ablutions in the shallow waters. Beaches and ghats are littered with the shorn hair of pilgrims who come to offer pind for their deceased parents.
After Breakfast check out and transfer to Ayodhya. on arrival transfer to hotel and check. Visit to Ramajanmbhumi - the birth place of lord Rama,janki bhawan,Kanak bhawan,Hanuman Gari. Return back to hotel. Overnight Stay at hotel
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from hotel. In time transfer and Drop at Varanasi Airport / Railway Station for onward journey.
Package cost Per Person @ INR 7,999/- per Person + 5% GST.
- • Cost as per Mentioned Itinerary only.
- • Commercial vehicle which Includes all Tax, Toll tax, Parking, Driver night charges
- • Pickup and Drop to/from Railway station/Airport
- • Hotel as per selected above with CP plan (Twin sharing room with Complimentary Breakfast)
- • One Boat ride for about 45 min which covers all major Ghats of Varanasi ( At time of morning sunrise / evening sunset).
Not Include :
- • Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja etc.
- • Any other boat ride, Guide charges
- • Any Entrance Ticket
- • Any Train/Flight Ticket
- • GST as 5 % ( As per Indian government norms)
- • Any deviation in itinerary will change the above proposed cost.
- • Kindly consult with Car Rental in Varanasi Team for correct cost or mail to - email@example.com
- • For 3,5,7,9… pax(Odd number) - One room will be triple sharing
- • Child below 6 is complimentary
- • Child from 6-12 will be charged as 60% of adult cost and Room will be shared by existing room with extra bed.
- • Child of 12 + are treated as adult.
- Varanasi : Regency/ Similar Meadows/ Similar India Banaras/ Similar Madin/ Similar
- Allahabad : Mandiram/ Similar Star Regency/ Similar Kanha Shyam Kanha Shyam
- Ayodhya : Ram Prastha/ Similar Taraji Resort/ Similar Krishna Palace Krishna Palace