Pick up from Delhi airport/railway station and drive to Dharamsala- wooded with oak and conifer trees and snow capped mountains enfold three sides of the town while the valley stretches in front. Check into the hotel and relax for the rest of the day. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today proceed for full day local sightseeing of Dharamsala. Visit Brejeshwari Temple- temple dedicated to Bajreshwari Devi. It is one of the 51 Shaktipeeths. Proceed to visit the historical Kangra Fort, Bhagsu Nag, Meclodganj, Chamunda Mandir and the sacred Dal Lake. The lake is a scenic picnic spot surrounded by the forests of Deodar. There is a temple of Durveshwar Mahadev by the side of the lake. Return to hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Check out from the hotel and drive to Dalhousie . Surrounded by the beautiful scenery of snow-capped peaks, Dalhousie is situated at 6000-9000 feet above sea level. The town was named after Lord Dalhousie who was the British Viceroy in India at that time.Check into the hotel and relax a while. Evening visit the local market and enjoy your shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today get ready for an excursion to Khajjiar- a mini Switzerland. Surrounded by green meadows and dense forests, Khajjiar sits on a small plateau with a small stream-fed lake in the middle that has been covered over with weeds. visit Khajji Nag temple dating back to 12th century AD. This shrine is dedicated to the Nagdev ( snake) and is a fine blend of Hindu and Mughal styles of architecture.The images of five Pandvas made out of wood stand in the corners of the Mandapa of the temple. Thereafter drive to Chamba and visit temple at Chamba and local market of Chamba. Return back to hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Checkout from the hotel and drive to Delhi airport/railway station for your onward journey.
Room:- 1 Double Sharing Basis
Transport: Swift Desire
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Package cost Per Person @ INR 28,000/- per Couple + 5% GST.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- Accommodations in rooms at hotel.
- Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions as per Group Size.
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
- Hotel and vehicle Tax.
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Camera charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any meals other than those specified in Tour Cost Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Kindly refer to the Terms and Condition mentioned in the attached file. Any Payment made by you or your representative to "Suvidha Yatri Infotainment" (www.suvidhayatri.com) will be considered as your consent for the Terms and Condition attached with this proposal.