KERALA TOURScroll to Tour details, Places Visit & Hotel Stay
29,999/- per person*
Kerala tour is full of excitement and happiness. You will see natural beauty everywhere. This tour becomes more interesting if you belong to north India or other places. The state is full of natural things. Kerala is also called ‘God’s own city’. Kerala is one of the best places for them who is attracted towards spiritualism. You can get the real meaning of spiritualism here. Kerala also has hill stations where you can enjoy a lot. Munnar hill station is one of the best places of the south India. The sightseeing and natural thing will give a very impressive experience. If you are interested to know the herbal things then, you will many interesting things here. Mountains with tea plants look very beautiful. You can also enjoy the water boat ride and houseboat experience at Alleppey. This is the only little description about this awesome tour.
Tour Itinerary 6N/5D
Welcome to Cochin, the most charming city of Kerala. On arrival at airport in Kochi / railway station in Ernakulam, begin your 'KeralaDhamaka' tour. You will be met and transferred in Munnar by afternoon. On the wayvisitKodanadu elephant care centre, Cheyyara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls, Attukadu waterfalls, Spice plantations. Check into the Hotel. Overnight stay in Cochin.
Enjoy the backwaters, scenery and different places for 21hrs in Kerala Style House boats from 12Noon Sightseeing destinations includes eravikulam national park (Raja Malai), mattupetty dam, tea estates, eco point, spice plantation, rose garden, photo point, honey bee tree, tea museum, blossom park, kundale dam and top station. You can also enjoy boating in the Lake, rock climbing, trekking (optional). Overnight stay at Munnar.
Morning take breakfast at Hotel. Then proceed to Kodaikanal and do sightseeing-The Lake,CoakersWalk,BryantPark,Green Valley View.Overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
After breakfast, proceed to Sightseeing - KurinjiAndavar Temple, Green Valley View,Social Physical Observatory, TelescopeHouse, ShenbaganurMuseum, Palani, Dolphinsnose. Overnight stay in Hotel.
After Breakfast at hotel . Checkout the hotel. Our representative will leave you at Cochin Airport/Railway station/Bus stand and will do necessary support their drive back to your hometown with the sweet memories of Kerala trip with suvidhayatri.com.
Package cost Per Person @ INR 29,999/- per person + 5% GST.
- Munnar: Hotel Shamrock **/ Similar (02 Nights)
- Kodaikanal : Hotel Varaha Valley ** / similar (02 Night)
- Indigo Car/ Similar
- Pick and drop to Kochi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Hotel Accomodation Deluxe/ Standard room
- Meals included Breakfast
- Accommodation as• discussed and confirmed between tour executive and guest through email, with mentioned meal planVehicle as per• itinerary including toll, parking, fuel charges and driver bataHouseboatexclusively for you with all meals which includes welcome drink, snacks, tea, lunch, dinner and breakfast, Houseboat check in• at 12Noon and cruises till 5 PM, Boat will be anchored till 8 AM and cruises till 9AM for checkout For A/C Houseboat,• A/C will be operating from 9 PM till 6 AM only (All houseboat related inclusions are applicable only if the Itinerary is including Houseboat stay) Sightseeing by personal cab.
- Any portage at hotels, railway station, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
- Any Still/ Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any service not specified in inclusions.
- Early Check In or Late Checkout charges of Hotel. 5% GST Tax.
- All personal expenses including entrance fees at all sightseeing spots