Varanasi 2N & 3DScroll to Tour details, Places Visit & Hotel Stay
3,999/- per Person*
Varanasi is said to be the oldest surviving city of the world. Varanasi is also called as Kashi or Benaras. Being the most venerated pilgrim place in Hindu religion, Varanasi is said to be a museum of temples. Also called the city of temples, Varanasi is home to about 2,000 temples. People from all parts of India as well as the world come to Varanasi to visit these temples, making the holy temples of Varanasi amongst the most visited temples in India. Many important and famous temples are located at Ganga Ghats (river front), adding to the religious value of the holy river, Ganges.
Most of the temples that are located on the Ganga Ghats are old and date back to the medieval period. According to legends the first Siva Jyotirlinga, the fiery pillar of light, came through the earth here and flared into the sky. Therefore Varanasi is also called Kashi, "the City of Light." The Kashi Vishwanath temple, located near the Ganga Ghats, is the most famous and important temple of Varanasi. In this temple resides the guardian of the holy city, Lord Shiva. Other important temples of Varanasi are the new Vishwanath temple, the SankatMochan temple, the Durga temple, the KalBhairav temple and the Mritunjaya temple.
Destination Covered: ( Kasi Viswanath Temple, Kasi Visalakshi Temple, Ganga aarthi pooja, Dasarat Mahal, Kanak Mahal, Hanuman Garhi Temple, Mythical Saraswati, Anand Bhavan, Swaraj Bhavan and more... )
Temple Place Covered: (Kasi Viswanath Temple, Kasi Visalakshi Temple, Annapoorni Temple, Birla Mandir, Sankata Mochan, Tulasi Manasa Mandir, Hanuman Garhi Temple, Pataalpuri Mandir)
Pickup from Airport/Railway station and check in to Hotel. At evening, get ready to experience one of the most memorable moments of your life, as you will be taken to River Ganges. Enjoy Ganga Aarti. Get a glimpse of the spiritualism at the Ganga Ghats (river front).Can enjoy the Ganga Arti on Boat (optional and by own cost). Night stay at Hotel in Varanasi.
1. Ganga Aarti
Early morning, we will be taken for a boat ride on the Ganges (optional and by own cost). It is a mystical and spiritual experience as you watch people offering water to the Sun God and devotees taking holy dip in the Ganges. We will visit all the famous Ghats of Varanasi via boat. Latter visit the most religious Kashi Vishwanath temple, Annapurna Temple, the Bharat Mata temple, Sankat Mochan(Hanuman temple) , Manas Mandir, BHU. Come back to hotel for breakfast.
Latter in non, we will be taken for an excursion to Sarnath. Sarnath is the place where Buddha delivered his first sermon to his disciples. The attractions at Sarnath are the Buddha temples, the Dhamekha stupa, Chaukhandi stupa and the archaeological museum. In evening have leisure time for shopping in Varanasi(optional and by your own). Night stay at Hotel in Varanasi.
1. Morning boat ride on the River Ganges.
2. Vishwanath temple, Annpurna Temple
3. Bharat Mata Mandir , Sankat Mochan , Manas Mandir , BHU
4. Sarnath ( Dhamekh Stupa , the Chaukhandi Stupa and the Archaeological museum )
After Breakfast, have leisure time in morning. Latter drop to airport/Railway station with pleasant memory of holy trip.
1. Drop to Airport/ Railway Station
Package cost Per Person @ INR 3,999/- per Person + 5% GST.
- • Cost as per Mentioned Itinerary only.
- • Commercial vehicle which Includes all Tax, Toll tax, Parking, Driver night charges
- • Pickup and Drop to/from Railway station/Airport
- • Hotel as per selected above with CP plan (Twin sharing room with Complimentary Breakfast)
- • One Boat ride for about 45 min which covers all major Ghats of Varanasi ( At time of morning sunrise / evening sunset).
Not Include :
- • Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja etc.
- • Any other boat ride, Guide charges
- • Any Entrance Ticket
- • Any Train/Flight Ticket
- • GST as 5 % ( As per Indian government norms)
- • Any deviation in itinerary will change the above proposed cost.
- • Kindly consult with Car Rental in Varanasi Team for correct cost or mail to - email@example.com
- • For 3,5,7,9… pax(Odd number) - One room will be triple sharing
- • Child below 6 is complimentary
- • Child from 6-12 will be charged as 60% of adult cost and Room will be shared by existing room with extra bed.
- • Child of 12 + are treated as adult.
- Varanasi : Regency/ Similar Meadows/ Similar India Banaras/ Similar Madin/ Similar